Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Green Bay, WI
- Department: Maintenance
- Job Location: Green Bay, WI
- Different maintenance tier levels offers opportunity for career growth and stability
- Attendance incentive of $1.00 extra per hour for working all scheduled hours per week!
The Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician is a skilled position in the repair of manufacturing machines and controls and is responsible for installing new machinery; repairing and rebuilding equipment, and building machine guards and shields. This position may perform other facility maintenance as necessary.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, electric and pneumatic power tools
- Perform preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Diagnose cause of mechanical/electrical failure on operational equipment
- Set up new equipment lines and equipment changeovers
- Train production and other maintenance personnel
- Service HVAC
- Maintain boilers and water softener
- Keep the shop clean and check out parts as required
- Ability to do basic plumbing
- Ensure that all processes are followed
- Follow all GMP standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance preferred or High School Diploma plus at least three years of related experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience with a Windows-based computer system (Microsoft Office programs and Maintenance Work Order software)
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as blueprints, schematics, work orders, etc.
- Ability to write standard documentation and effectively present information to other employees
- This position may require forklift certification
Conditions of Employment:
Candidates subject to a pre-employment background check.
Apply for this position