Green Bay, WI
- 2nd shift
- $22.50 per hour (including shift premium and attendance incentive)
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Job Location: 1521 Brookfield Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54313
- Full Benefits
- Family-Owned Company with a work/life balance
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Technician performs quality assurance testing and laboratory functions for the facility.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Conduct lot sampling, quality line checks and product quality analysis (including microbiological, physical and chemical testing)
- Understands production processes and advocate procedures to ensure that safe quality products are produced
- Knowledge of federal, state, and customer requirements at all times
- Conduct environmental sampling
- Review of internal In Process Control Records (batch records)
- Document and handle corrective actions in the production facility
- Collect and prepare samples to ship to customers as required
- Effectively train employees on quality procedures as necessary
- Create and provide COA’s (Certificates of Analysis) for customers as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in a science related field from a two-year college or technical school; or a minimum of six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and maneuver around machines
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as standard operating procedures, lab results, certificates of analysis, etc.
- Ability to write standard documentation
- Ability to effectively present information to other employees in the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals
Conditions of Employment:
Candidates subject to a pre-employment background check.
Apply for this position