Machine Operator - All Shifts
Green Bay, WI
- Competitive pay - NEW WAGES!
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
- Department: Production
- Job Location: Green Bay, WI
- Work/Life Balance
- Newly created machine operator levels to assist with growth within the company
The Machine Operator uses industrial equipment to cut, slice, wrap, and shred product.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Use control panel to determine fill volume and machine speed
- Run machine speeds according to the standards set by each piece of equipment
- Use basic hand tools to make adjustments to machine operation
- Diagnose machine performance issues
- Perform checks for seals and temperature
- Communicate with Supervisor and/or member of Quality Assurance team regarding any production or packaging issues
- Record any necessary documentation
- Operate a pallet jack (either manual or electric)
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Comply with GMP standards as set forth by company
- In the event of downtime, work in other areas as directed by your supervisor
- Follow all safety protocols
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years of machine operating experience
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
Conditions of Employment:
Candidates subject to a pre-employment background check.
Apply for this position